Access to the Museum
Find some important information below about the access to the Museum of Tomorrow.
- The Museum has a capacity limit;
- In order to offer a confortable visit, ensure the safety of the building, and respect its business hours, the Museum shuts the lines early enough to make sure everyone gets in until the box office is closed;
- The lines may be closed at any hour every day without previous notice;
- Once the lines are closed, they’re to be reopened only the next working day, 15 minutes before the Museum is open.
Priority lines *
- Disabled people
- People in their 60s or over;
- Children up to 6 years old, along with at most two guardians;
- Pregnant women;
- Lactating women, along with their infant child;
- ICOM (International Council of Museums) associates who present their annual fee stamp.
* We allow 1 (one) companion for each person entitled to a priority access.