Schedule your visit
Educational visits to the Museum of Tomorrow seek direct action from visitors along the way. Each group will be presented a theme that should be explored along the Main Exhibition, the building, or the Museum’s surroundings itself. Addressed themes will be defined in a previous contact by the group’s teacher or representative in conjunction with the educators responsible for the visit.
- Visits are free with access ticket pick up. Check our gratuity policy to know which category your group fits in;
- Group scheduling is made from Mondays to Fridays, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m;
- Visitations take place from Tuesdays to Fridays, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m;
- The visit’s itinerary takes about 1 hour and a half;
- Groups are constituted by a minimum of 15 people and a maximum of 44, in which one person must be responsible for every 10 others.
School groups must obey the following rules:
- Over 8 years old, 44 people, out of which four will be teachers/responsible adults for the group;
- Groups with 40 students must include at least two accompanying teachers;
- Groups of children between 3 and 5 years old can include up to 24 people, and the presence of four teachers/responsible adults for the group is mandatory;
- Groups of children between 6 and 7 years old can have up to 34 people, and the presence of four teachers/responsible adults for the group is mandatory.
Does your group need accessibility resources?
Mention it at the time of scheduling so we can prepare ourselves to welcome you in the best way.
For more information and scheduling: (55 21) 3812-1812