Terms and conditions
Below you will find the Terms and Conditions that rule this website´s utilization. By using the website, the user accepts the applicable Terms and Conditions that are in use at the time. Users must verify the Terms and Conditions prior to each use of the website.
Copyright and intellectual property
This website contains material, including text, photographs and other images and sounds, protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. Any copyright and other intellectual property rights contained herein belong to the Museum of Tomorrow or have been licensed to the Museum by its owners to allow its use as part of the image file of the Museum of Tomorrow or this website. All trademarks included in this website belong to the Museum of Tomorrow or have been licensed to the Museum by its owners for use on this website.
It is expressly forbidden to:
- copy (by printing onto paper, storing on a disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including the distribution of copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in this website. These restrictions apply to all or part of the material on the website;
- remove any notices of copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights contained in the original material copied or printed from any part of the website.
Reproduction of the content described above is prohibited, unless with prior written permission from the Museum of Tomorrow, or if intended for personal use only. The user shall under no circumstances acquire any rights over the content. The user assumes all liability, of a civil and/or criminal nature, for the misuse of information, text, graphics, trademarks, works, or any other content governed by the intellectual or industrial property rights of this website.
Use of the website and its links
The Museum of Tomorrow will not be held liable by managers or administrators of third-party websites whose links are included on this website or for any products, services or content that they offer and does not guarantee any conditions, warranties or any other terms or representations in relation to any of these websites, or accepts any liability in relation thereto.
Any information or advice provided as part of this website is intended to be of a general nature and no decision should be taken exclusively on the basis of such information or advice. The Museum of Tomorrow strives to ensure that all information provided as part of this website is correct at the time of its inclusion, but does not guarantee the correctness of such information.
Changes in the website's administration
- The Museum of Tomorrow reserves the right to change the format and content of this website at any time.
- The Museum of Tomorrow may suspend the operation of this website for technical assistance or maintenance purposes in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- The Museum of Tomorrow reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time without prior notification.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions for website use, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with Brazilian law. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to this website regarding the contract, an illegal act or otherwise, the Brazilian courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.