Tickets and free access
Online sales: click here.
- Full price: R$ 20.00;
- Half price: R$ 10.00;
- The museum offers free admission on Tuesdays;
- Unified Museum Ticket (Museum of Tomorrow + MAR*):
- R$ 32 (full price) and R$ 16 (half price).
- Payment options: cash and debit/credit card.
*Except for the last Sunday of the month, when MAR (Rio’s Art Museum) has free admission
Half price tickets **
- Young people from 6 to 21 years old;
- School and university students
- Disabled people
- Residents or natives of the city of Rio de Janeiro;
- Payment with Santander card (only for the cardholder)
- Public elementary or high school students;
- Necessary caregiver for disabled people
- Children up to 5 years old or senior citizens in their 60s or over;
- Museum employees or members of ICOM with annuity stamp
- Tour guides
- Noz - Friends of Tomorrow - membership program
** In all cases, you must provide supporting evidence